ARCOS 1.5 sets new standards
Our newest basic unit, the ARCOS 1.5, just got even better: more compact and efficient, with higher performance. The newly developed 64-bit dataLog firmware achieves even higher intelligent data-logging performance. Equipped with an i3 or i5 processor, plus quadrupled computing power, and up to 16 GB of RAM, this system sets new standards. The added option of two internal storage media, mSATA and/or CFast, means that, if needed, the operating system and measurement data can now be stored separately. By improving the architecture of the basic housing, we have managed to significantly reduce EMI emission. The ARCOS 1.5 continues to meet shock and vibration standards per AK-LV 01, with an operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. Front connectors can be adapted to suit customer needs. The ARCOS 1.5 is available in two versions: PC or logger.
- USB 3.0 on front panel – supporting newly developed USB 3.0 extension(ok?/Erweiterungsrahmen)
- For PC applications: digital display interfaces (HDMI; DVI; or if necessary, DisplayPort)
- Even more intelligent power management (Wake on Time / Wake on UMTS)
- Front-panel power controller update now also possible in the field.
- Supports an optional 2 x 2.5” SATA drive bay
- Three Gigabit Ethernet interfaces