CAN Measurement module with four electrically isolated analogue/counter inputs
CAN measuring module with four electrically isolated analogue/counter inputs and bipolar sensor excitation + / - 20V
CAN measurement module with 8 electrically isolated thermocouple channels
CLIC SL Measurement Device
For operation in cramped spaces or at high ambient temperatures, our CLIC SL is the perfect choice. These modules are specifically designed for distributed measurement applications with limited installation space and reduced power consumption. Two different models are available, for maximum ambient temperatures of either 85° C or 125° C.
Each of the CLIC analog channels can be used as a counter channel (up to 30 kHz), switchable via software.
The CLIC series components are integrated inside a space-saving plastic housing with outstanding heat dissipation. The dual connector block enables flexible installation – for looping through the CAN bus lines, within a CAN measurement chain.
- Temperature range (normal) - 40 ° C to + 85 ° C
- HT temperature range - 40 ° C to + 125 °
- Power supply 6 - 50 V DC
- Power consumption 0.9 W typical
- 8 channels type K thermocouples (NiCr-Ni)
- Measuring range - 50 ° C to + 1200 ° C
- Channel wise adjustable sample rate from 1 to 100 Hz
- 4 analogue- and counter channels
- Measurement range analogue ±25mV, ±100mV, ±200mV, ±500mV, ±1V, ±5V, ±10V, ±20V, ±60V
- Adjustable analogue sample rate from 1 Hz to 2 kHz
- 16 adjustable digitale filte
- Counter up to 30 kHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 30 mm x 40 mm x 110 mm
- Weight 157 g